To keep your jewelry from tarnishing and damage for a longer time, please follow these care instructions.
* Always store jewelry in a completely sealed plastic pouch. Failure to do so will result in discoloration/tarnishing of the gold plating.
* Do NOT store jewelry wrapped in paper.
* Do NOT keep jewelry in fabric or leather pouches.
* Keep away from water, perfumes, and chemicals.
* After wearing your jewelry always clean it with a Jewelry Polishing Cloth for Gold if it is gold plated and for Silver if it is silver finish to remove make-up or creams.
* Always store your jewelry in a dry place away from humidity and moisture.
* Always remove your jewelry before taking a shower, going to the beach, or swimming.
* Do not use water, soap or any liquid cleaners to clean the jewelry.